Affirmations are short, positive statements set in the present tense that reflect the state of mind or condition you wish to obtain. When said with confidence, they can help you achieve goals and overcome obstacles. An affirmation works to reprogram your mind, helping you believe that you have already achieved your goal.
- Affirmations can be very powerful because the subconscious mind does not differentiate between reality and imagination.
- Affirmations help you replace those self-defeating thoughts that typically run through your mind on a daily basis.
Your Inner Critic
- Many times our thoughts are our own worst enemy.
- Affirmations work on the principle that you are whatever you continually think about, so if you are continually repeating in your mind that you aren’t good enough or strong enough or handsome enough, your mind eventually believes whatever you tell it or program into it.
- Affirmations help you control your subconscious thoughts.
- They are short, but powerful statements.
- When you say them, think them or repeat them in your mind, the thoughts then become your new reality.
- Affirmations, even though they are conscious thoughts, help you reshape your unconscious mind.
- Affirmations can be used to help improve any area of life.
- They can help you succeed in business, in your personal life and even help you achieve better health.
- Wealth affirmations can even be used to improve your wealth consciousness.
Affirmations for Wealth
Affirmations for wealth and prosperity can be as simple as something like:
- I am a success in everything I do.
- I am a money magnet.
- Money comes to me easily.
- Everything I touch turns to gold.
- I am prosperity.
- I have all the money I need to live a prosperous life.
Affirmations for Good Health
Affirmations can be used for health purposes also. Typical affirmations for health include:
- I am getting better and better each and every day.
- I am healthy and whole.
- Good health is my divine right.
- I enjoy perfect health.
- My body is healing.
Affirmations for Confidence
Many of us grow up not feeling so confident, and those unconscious thoughts can hold us back in life. Using affirmations for confidence and self-assurance can go a long way to helping you feel better about yourself. Typical affirmations for confidence might include:
- Confidence comes easily for me.
- I am confident and self-assured.
- I deserve the best because I am the best.
- I am beautiful and charming.
- I have much to offer the world.
- I am remarkable.
Affirmations to Help Manifest Change
- Affirmations help you move toward the life you want to achieve.
- They can help you overcome limiting beliefs and old ways of thinking.
- Your subconscious mind holds onto everything you have ever seen or experienced, so those hurtful statements said to you as a child can hold you back in life.
- When you use affirming statements, you can redirect your energy and redirect the course of your life.
Change Your Thoughts – Change Your Life
- Affirmations help you change your thoughts at the deepest level of your mind, your subconscious mind.
- If you constantly worry that you will never have enough money, then those are the thoughts you put out into the universe.
- The law of attraction states that like attracts like, so in order to change your life, you must begin by changing your thoughts.
- If you are focused on what you don’t want, then that is what you eventually keep drawing to you.
- If you are focused on what you do want, then you can begin moving toward a better life.
Affirmations are a way of focusing your energy on something helpful and positive. By repeating them in your mind or aloud several times a day, you begin to believe that good things are possible. Affirmations help change your energy and your focus.
It is important to make them believable though because if you were to repeat in your mind that you were a millionaire and your mind didn’t really believe it, then you need to amend your statement so it is more believable. It would be more effective to say something like, “I invite great wealth into my life” because this is a statement that is more believable. You can work up to being a millionaire; with affirmations, anything is possible.